Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heatran or totodile?

2 posters

Go down

Heatran or totodile? Empty Heatran or totodile?

Post by Etidiot Tue May 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Hey guys Im looking for Heatran and Totodile (Untrained for both, lvl 1)

The other forum I belonged to breed their pokes like crazy but no one would trade at all because everyone wanted shinies.
Unfortunately I do not have any shinies.
Just respond with the pokemon your willing to trade, their level, nature, and moveset.

(also, it might be a big request but if the totodile knows dragon dance, ice punch, or dive it would hell alot)

Etidiot

Back to top Go down

Heatran or totodile? Empty Re: Heatran or totodile?

Post by Zpino Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:19 pm

I can get you a totodile with, unfortunately it doesn't have any of the moves you listed, it's lvl 1, quiet nature, it has crunch, surf, leer and avalanche.
I accept almost any Sinnoh region pokemon for it (preferably Gible)

Zpino

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum