Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBF pokemon RPG

2 posters

Go down

PBF pokemon RPG Empty PBF pokemon RPG

Post by Fox Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 am

im here to try and breathe life into this rp board <<;

You can apply for major roles max (5 more if i feel nessessary)
you can still apply for a minor character role through PM, however. just fill out the form and send it to me for approval

Rules:
ideally, id like to have 5 main characters, should be experienced RPers but its not necessary. No inappropriate language or content, no spirits/ghosts/magic, no godmodding or bunnying. All characters are normal, no special powers. The RPG must be written in 3rd person storybook format. No legendaries or ubers in character teams unless you ask for them first, some legends may have roles later in the story. And please only use original characters. No anime/manga characters but you may be related to them. Please type 'Happy fox' somewhere in your sign-up so i know you read the rules.

Setting:
You are a young start-up trainer heading out to Professor Oak's lab to receive your starter pokemon. The card your teacher handed you states that since you graduated with honors, you can chose a special starter or one of the standard starters if you wish. It also has a list of pokemon on the inside.

-Magby
-Elekid
-duskull
-Bellsprout
-raltz
-rhydon
-Azurill

The card goes on to explain that these are the alternate starter choices for you and your classmates and are available on first-come-first-serve basis.

Character Bio:

Spoiler:

ill post my character after we get a few entries ^^

~~~
Also just play your character not anyone else thanks.

~~~

RPers are:

Goldwriter
Fox
Fox
Admin
Admin

https://pkmnbattlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PBF pokemon RPG Empty Re: PBF pokemon RPG

Post by bladebrain Sun May 30, 2010 6:27 am

i would pick duskull