Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontier Brain sign-ups

+4
Youby
tyty
ravix
Erebos
8 posters

Go down

Frontier Brain sign-ups Empty Frontier Brain sign-ups

Post by Erebos Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Should you wish to try-out for a Frontier Brain position, please reply with the following:

1 - What type of theme-based team you'd like to use (i.e. a UU team, a mono-type grass team, a SunnyDay team etc.);

2 - At what times on which days can you try out? (please include timezones, ideally compared to GMT);

3 - Your friend code (if its not listed on your Profile);

4 - Whether you'll be holding Single or Double battles.

Once you've posted, your try-out battle will take place with either Fox or myself.

When we battle you, we'll be looking at your battle style, pokemon choices, move choices, item choices, whether you EV train, and how you can deal with any potential weaknesses your themed team may have.

Once the battle has finished, we will be checking out your team via a Trade so that we can double check movesets, items, stats, natures etc.

Before the try-out battle, be sure to check the General Battle Frontier Rules! If you break any of these rules, you'll instantly fail the try-out battle.

Should we decide you pass, you'll be allowed to create a topic with your own Frontier rules where you'll be able to decorate it with banners and stuff. You'll also be assigned a Frontier symbol which will feature in your topic and profile, and will be given to any victorious challengers. If and when you pass, be sure to check out the Frontier Brain Rules for a list of things which you should include in your topic!

Should you fail, don't be disheartened. We'll be able to offer advice on how you can improve your team so that you can hopefully pass during the next try-out battle.

Should you have any questions, let me know.
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frontier Brain sign-ups Empty Re: Frontier Brain sign-ups

Post by ravix Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:21 am

Am i not a frontier brain? I feel a little lef tout of the loop, masta is an admin now? O.o
ravix
ravix
CB Mods
CB Mods

Back to top Go down

Post by tyty Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 pm

can i become a frontier Brain?

tyty

Back to top Go down

Post by Youby Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Ok well, Erebos I am thinking of making a brain.
I dont wanna stick with one type of thing i wanna make it somethin special lol.
So im thinking something along the lines of Youby's Gosu Brain.
Basically I'll make an Elite team of pokemon (still working on it) and do what i can do defeat evryone.

I should be free after like 8 P.M every day except for fridays (which im gone all day) otherwise is not a garuntee that's why i dont want to say but im in the chat room alot so just hit me up for a battle if im there.

Well on that happy note lemme know what u think, Thanks a bunch!
Youby
Youby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimplup Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey whats up this is Pimplup. Legendary Master said that I could become a frontier brain that is revolved around sandstorm, and that I could call it "Desert Brain." So I'm hoping that this idea is accepted and I am waiting to have my try-out battle to become a brain. My team is ready, so whenever I am talking in the chatbox, I will be ready to battle. Thanks! And By the way my pokemon diamond nickname is R Y A N and my friend code is 0044 9740 4183. I will be hosting single battles

Pimplup

Back to top Go down

Post by bonzo Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 am

i've got a great idea but can i keep it 4 later cos im not ready Laughing
bonzo
bonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by robtanian865 Wed May 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Hi id like to apply for frontier brain... all my pokemon are normal type cat pokemon, id also like it single battle, i can try out on any day after 10pm GMT my friend code is 4984 7385 6823
robtanian865
robtanian865

Back to top Go down

Post by bladebrain Fri May 07, 2010 6:18 pm

yo neospace brain i wanna battle one of you guys dont care one time obviously my team name is obvious
bladebrain
bladebrain

Back to top Go down

Post by bladebrain Fri May 14, 2010 1:06 pm

actually i have changed to fanged or sharp clawed pokemon and i call it blade brain and i can battle anytime on the weekends which includes friday
bladebrain
bladebrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down