Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ravix

3 posters

Go down

The ravix Empty The ravix

Post by ravix Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:53 am

Well hello PBF. I'm Bryan, a.k.a Ravix. Schooling in Texas, one of my favoirte hobbies just happens to be Pokemon. With over 12 years of Pokemon experience, don't be afraid to shoot me a question, chances are I'll be able to answer it for ya.

Hope to get to know you all better soon!

- Ravix
ravix
ravix
CB Mods
CB Mods

Back to top Go down

The ravix Empty Re: The ravix

Post by Fox Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:05 am

hello ravix welcome..
Fox
Fox
Admin
Admin

https://pkmnbattlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebos Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:13 am

Hey Ravix, welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy it here! Oh, I like your signature banner - that Tyranitar looks awesome!! Have you considered creating a topic in our Art section offering to make banners for others??
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum