Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from GW

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from GW Empty Greetings from GW

Post by Goldwriter Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Greetings everyone, I'm Goldwriter, or GW for short. I seriously suck at introductions, so this will probably turn out rather bad. About me...well I've been playing pokemon for around 9 to 10 years, right from good ol' Pokemon Blue. I can be particularly verbose at times, too. I love to write, anything from short stories to novels to fanfiction - I will do it. I'd love to actually write a book one day and get it published.

Now, as for anything else about me...well I'm actually not a very interesting person, to tell you the truth. At least I don't think I am, anyway. I am a male from Aus. that either has way too much time or way to little time on my hands. I enjoy playing pokemon, as well as Xbox 360. However, I am having problems connecting to Wifi at the moment so if anyone would be willing to assist me that would be great. Now, thats enough for the moment I guess, so once again hello everyone.

GW out....
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

Greetings from GW Empty Re: Greetings from GW

Post by Erebos Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 am

Hi, welcome to PBF! I hope your wi-fi issue gets sorted soon...

On a different note, if you write any Pokemon Fan-fiction, or have already writen any, I'd like to know so that we can upload it to our website in the Fan Fiction Section (with your permission of course).
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldwriter Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Alright, I may get around to writing something sometime in the future. I'll keep you posted.

Okay, I have written Part 1 of a small series, The Gene Pool, and it is in the Stories thread. I also created a seperate discussion thread if thats okay by you guys, as I do not want people clogging up the story thread.

Last edited by Goldwriter on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Series)
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum