Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PBF Forum!

2 posters

:: FORUM :: Guest Area

Go down

Welcome to PBF Forum! Empty Welcome to PBF Forum!

Post by Erebos Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Firstly, We would like to take this opportunity to welcome all guests to Pokemon Battle Frontier! We hope you all enjoy your visit! We have created the Guest Area so that guests can post stuff even before joining the forum.

Therefore, if anyone has any questions or suggestions for the Pokemon Battle Frontier Site or Forum, please reply to this topic. We'd also like to hear what additions to the forum would make you more likely to join.

We know the forum is small, but if you join, you have a chance to become a Frontier Brain, and become some of the first members to join the PBF community! We're currently looking for assistance with Advertising and Artwork (both on the site and forum) and so if you're willing to help out with any of these, be sure to Register and let us know.

I think thats all for now.

Please note that the Forum Rules apply to this topic as well, so be sure to read up on them before posting!
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to PBF Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to PBF Forum!

Post by Goldwriter Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 am

Okay, all I can say is this: every great forum started somewhere. I like this place, though it may be small. It has great potential to be bigger. I'd recommend joining and being active. I've noticed that not many members post. So I hope people will join and make this a better place for everyone, Pokemon fans or not.

GW out...
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down