Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S -A- ME, LUIGI!

3 posters

Go down

IT'S -A- ME, LUIGI! Empty IT'S -A- ME, LUIGI!

Post by Luigi Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey, everyone! internet-reowned video game freak and a moderater on the popular Fourmmotion site Mario vs. Sonic! I first started Pokemon when I was in 2nd grade and got a Pokemon guide and kind of a stratagy guide for Red, Blue, and Green. Then I got a huge pack of Pokemon cards from friends and a book from this teenager in my neighborhood. Then, I got hooked on the 1st season TV show and finnaly played Gold and Yellow on the internet and boughtt Platinum. Now I have Heartgold and Pearl. Ya. DON`T FORGET TO EAT WAFFLES! ok u ppl stay pwning. i dont even know u, but stay pwning.

...or not.
Luigi
Luigi

Back to top Go down

IT'S -A- ME, LUIGI! Empty Re: IT'S -A- ME, LUIGI!

Post by bonzo Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:42 am

luv ya pic
bonzo
bonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldwriter Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:33 am

Well then, hello. Oops, I forgot my waffles today...
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum