Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absences

:: FORUM :: Announcements

Go down

Absences Empty Absences

Post by Goldwriter Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:40 am

Yes, well I'm sure you've all noticed that I have been absent quite a bit lately, and there are many reasons for this.
Time - the most crucial factor is that I have a lot of things to do and not enough time to get it all done. What with work and school and the dozens of other commitments.
Also playing into it is that I have very bad internet, which is rather slow and often freezes up.
So, this is just a brief notification that whilst I will try to be online a lot, it can be difficult at times. So my responses may take a while. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Weekends seem to be the most open time in my schedule, and there is more chance of activity then.

GW out...
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: Announcements

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum