Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so Artistic Art (Random Doodling)

2 posters

:: MISCELLANEOUS :: Art

Go down

Not so Artistic Art (Random Doodling) Empty Not so Artistic Art (Random Doodling)

Post by Goldwriter Sun May 02, 2010 5:40 am

Okay, I'm gonna post my random computer doodling hobby:

Not so Artistic Art (Random Doodling) Rotunda

I call them Rotunds (as they are all based on a circle), and I have draw a good several dozen of them. I don't know what I was doing, I just don't pay attention while I draw them. So I thought I'd post them here so other people can laugh at them too.

P.S sorry for the bad layout, getting them from the scanner to looking proper is quite difficult.
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

Not so Artistic Art (Random Doodling) Empty Re: Not so Artistic Art (Random Doodling)

Post by bonzo Tue May 04, 2010 12:46 pm

its cool better thsn me...
bonzo
bonzo

Back to top Go down

:: MISCELLANEOUS :: Art

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum