Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zubats

2 posters

Go down

Zubats Empty Zubats

Post by bladebrain Sun May 16, 2010 12:47 pm

i have been wondering about the zubats from the kanto region through the past games. just the other day i was playing fire red and i noticed that the zubats were wayyy coole and had better stats then the ones in HG and SS hbu do you have a similar story
bladebrain
bladebrain

Back to top Go down

Zubats Empty Re: Zubats

Post by Goldwriter Mon May 17, 2010 2:01 am

I did some research, and their base stats are exactly the same. What I can suggest, although I'm hardly an expert on the subject, is that its Nature or EVs are different to those in FR/LG...but you'd have to ask someone more knowledgeable about it, such as Erebos.

[Cue Erebos, from Stage Right]
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum