Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erebos here!

4 posters

Go down

Erebos here! Empty Erebos here!

Post by Erebos Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Well, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Erebos (which is not my actual name, by the way!), one of the Administrators here at the Pokemon Battle Frontier Forum, and the owner of the Pokemon Battle Frontier Site. I'm English, but I live (and go to school) in Cyprus. My hobbies include running, swimming, reading, playing Pokemon (when I get the time... >.<) etc. etc.

My favourite Pokemon at the moment are Swampert, Flygon, Suicune, Typhlosion and Torterra. My favourite type of Pokemon are water types, though I really like dragons and grounds too. Also I really like to battle, and so I'll be accepting battle requests! Oh, I also like helping people out within the games and so if you need any help, let me know.

Anyways, I think thats enough for the personal introduction at the moment, though if you have any questions, post below.

Whilst I'm posting this topic, I'd like to take this chance to personally welcome you to Pokemon Battle Frontier!

Both myself and Fox will be running the Pokemon Battle Frontier Forum and Site and we will endeavour to make the best decisions so that all visitors and members enjoy themselves and have a pleasant stay. We are always open to any suggestions, comments and/or concerns you may have.

We created Pokemon Battle Frontier primarily as a place for Pokemon fans to have fun and interact with each other and enjoy battles, trades, discussions and chats with other members. Additionally, we hope that the Forum and Site will serve as an information base for all those who wish to learn more about Pokemon, and improve their battling/breeding/training skills by learning some of the basic mechanics behind the games.

Hopefully, in time, Pokemon Battle Frontier will consist of a great community where everyone gets along and has lots of fun!

Thats all for now. Don't forget to post your own introduction of some sort here in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum! Smile
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Erebos here! Empty Re: Erebos here!

Post by LegendaryMaster Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:35 am

WELCOME EREBOS <3

sup m8?
LegendaryMaster
LegendaryMaster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Youby Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:20 am

gotta say Best website idea EVER!!!!
Youby
Youby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alley Kat Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm

hi erebos i havent graced yew with my presence yet but hopefully soon Very Happy and im not gona say welcome caz it mite feel awkward welcoming u to ur own site tongue l0l l8r
Alley Kat
Alley Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down