Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join to unlock all the benefits of becoming a member, you can become a Frontier Brain, help people by being a Professor, Breed for people, or work your way up the Frontier Brains, take on the Elite 4 and become PBF's first Champion!

JOIN!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Fox and Erebros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most ANNOYING Pokemon ever goes to...

5 posters

Go down

The most ANNOYING Pokemon ever goes to... Empty The most ANNOYING Pokemon ever goes to...

Post by Luigi Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Hello, have you ever been so annoyed by a pokemon, you have wondered: "What Pokemon could POSSIBLY be more annoying than this?" Well, I am gonna solve that problum! Themost annoying Pokemon goes to: GEODUDE! This Pokemon has bad stats, and whats more, in any reigion, you can find Geodudes ANYWHERE except for the first route. (I.E, Route 1 in Kanto, Pidgy, Ratatta, and Spearow) Now if you see a Geodude, run away unless you wanna collect every pokemon. Trust me, your better off with a Fearow or a Raticate. Geodudes suck.
MY FIRST POST YAY! Very Happy
Luigi
Luigi

Back to top Go down

The most ANNOYING Pokemon ever goes to... Empty Re: The most ANNOYING Pokemon ever goes to...

Post by JPats2009 Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 am

lol its funny because me and my buddy were talkin bout this the other day. and its NOT Geodude, its most definatly Zubat. they are found everywhere you go. if u have to travel anywhere during night, or in a cave, hes the onyl thing that ever pops up. hes the most annoying thing ever. not to mention the terrible stats

JPats2009

Back to top Go down

The most ANNOYING Pokemon ever goes to... Empty Re: The most ANNOYING Pokemon ever goes to...

Post by Erebos Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 pm

When I first saw the title of this topic, I was thinking it was going to mention the most annoying pokemon ever in competitive battling to which I have a list of... lol!

But, then, after reading the topic, and realising that it wasn't about Wi-Fi battling, I think I have to agree with JPats2009 about Zubat. Quite funny really... When I started SS, I decided that I wanted a crobat on my team so I went into one of the caves (Dark Cave I think) to find a Zubat. For the first 5 minutes, I found nothing but Geodude. Then, I found a Zubat, caught it and trained it. Ever since, I've come across countless Zubat no matter where I am. Sometimes, they pop up like every 5 steps! Especially at night! So annoying when you're trying to get to somewhere between towns since there's no way to avoid the grass!
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldwriter Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah, I find that whenever you have a pokemon, more of them always appear. Maybe your zubat is just sexy? Animal magnetism, perhaps? Also I don't find Geodudes as annoying as zubats. But what I really detest is tentacools. They are EVERYWHERE that has an ounce of water. 2 Steps using surf BAM. Another 3 BAM. Thats why I always carry a supply of repels when I go surfing.
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

Post by bladebrain Sat May 08, 2010 9:47 am

i hate geodude and zubat but one pokemon that got on my nerves on pokemon fire red was those freaking snorlaxs their rest and yawn made me wanna pull out an RPG and blow it up
bladebrain
bladebrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldwriter Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 am

Erm...theres only TWO snorlax in FR/LG, so if they annoyed you that much, then I'm confused...

I will also add two words. Whitney's Miltank. 'Nuff said.
Goldwriter
Goldwriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down